Live Music Video Train to Milwaukee
Ride a glass domed train car with live music, food & drink and waiter service back and forth to Milwaukee. Get yourself to Summerfest or just enjoy our deep bill of live music in a most unique setting--aboard a moving train!
Brought to you by High Iron Travel, CIMMfest, and CelebrateIt.TV.
THE HOOD INTERNET, LAWRENCE PETERS OUTFIT, CLOUDBIRDS, BONE and BELL, THE HUDSON BRANCH, JOAN of ARC, and EVERY PEOPLE on Saturday & Sunday afternoon / evening legs. This special train car attaches to the regularly scheduled Hiawatha service between Chicago and Milwaukee.
Train Schedule with Bands
Depart Saturday 6.30 Music Sunday 7.1 Music
Chicago 8:25 AM -- --
Milwaukee 11:00 AM -- --
Chicago 1:05 PM CLOUDBIRDS THE HUDSON BRANCH
Milwaukee 3:00 PM JOAN of ARC EZRA FURMAN
Chicago 5:08 PM BONE and BELL THE HOOD INTERNET
Milwaukee 7:35 PM EVERYPEOPLE LAWRENCE PETERS OUTFIT
Featured On-Board Amenities
- Music videos of some bands also being shot!
- Spacious and plush seating with tables available
- One complimentary drink ticket to those 21 and older (each way)
- Expertly prepared meals by Chef Dan Traynor (formerly of Fred’s at Barney’s New York)
- Private wait staff at your immediate service
Cost: $49 one-way | $79 round-trip
Tickets Available Online at HighIronTravel.com or by phone: 877-726-7245